BigCommerce was named Solution Provider of the Year in the 2022 Australian Vendors In Partnership (VIP) awards announced last night during the Retail Global conference on the Gold Coast.
Aligent Consulting was named Agency Partner of the Year and Jason Wyatt of Marketplacer Industry Person of the Year.
According to the Retail Global team, the VIP awards were created to “celebrate the solutions that power the retail ecosystem, the new ways that partnerships were formed, and the challenges that were overcome”.
“We want to acknowledge service to this industry and will recognise and celebrate a willingness to transform from within, create deep and perceptive partnerships, as well as great solutions.”
In other awards, three people shared the Indusrty Rising Star of the Year honour: Carmel Zein along with Yotpo & Nicholas Manettas of Afterpay.
Sendle took out the Sustainability Innovation Award and TIACS the Best Charity or Philanthropic Initaitive.
The VIP Challenge Award went to Dotdigital.
Other winners were:
- Best Holistic Customer Experience Solution: MI Academy.
- Omni-Channel excellence/innovation Award: Manhattan Associates.
- Technology Innovation Award: Searchspring.
- Best Cross-Industry Collaboration/ 360degree Solution: Brauz.
- Innovation in Fulfillment/Supply Chain: ShipStation.
- Marketing Partner of the Year – Tech: Klaviyo.
- Marketing Partner of the Year – Agency: Overdose.
- Best Analytics and Data Management – Tech: TruRating.
- Best Analytics and Data Management – Agency: StatLab.
- Best Consultancy/Advisory: Smart in Planning.