Free Subscription

  • Access 15 free news articles each month

Professional

Try one month for $5
  • Unlimited access to news,insights and opinions
  • Quarterly and weekly magazines
  • Independent research reports and forecasts
  • Quarterly webinars with industry experts
  • Q&A with retail leaders
  • Career advice
  • Exclusive Masterclass access. Part of Retail Week 2021

Microsoft

Microsoft Archives

Microsoft to sell products through Sydney experience centre starting July 1

Microsoft already sells products through a number of distributors in Australia, such as Amazon and JB Hi-Fi.

APAC is driving global e-commerce growth. Here’s how retailers are adapting

While some retailers have struggled with the accelerated shift to e-commerce, others are embracing entirely new mediums ...

Apple commits to reach carbon neutrality by 2030

Tech firm will remove 75 per cent of total footprint, and offset remaining 25 per cent, within ten years.

Microsoft to permanently close most stores

Microsoft says it will shut nearly all of its stores around the world and "reimagine" the physical space at its centre i...

Retail news from around the globe

Microsoft, Starbucks, Crabtree & Evelyn, Burberry and LVMH.

Microsoft London’s flagship store opens

The new store houses a dedicated gaming room, technical support area, and a design lab.

Retail news from around the globe

Walmart faces strike in Chile, M&S pins hopes on Ocado, Microsoft opens in London and more.

Coles partners with Microsoft to ‘transform’ shopping experience

Coles to deliver a more personalised and data-driven customer experience.

Kroger partners with Microsoft on smart stores

US grocer to trial smart technology in-store.

Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at 65

The billionaire started Microsoft with high school friend, Bill Gates.

Report: Mobile tech’s untapped potential

Can mobile tech be used to aid strategic decision-making in retail?

‘Big Tech’ isn’t one big monopoly – it’s 5 companies all in different businesses

Assess big “tech” companies at what they do rather than mythologizing them.

Microsoft expands local presence

Tech multinational looks to extend reach with three-fold attack.

Super prime retail opportunity

Sponsored: a space is now available in one of the most iconic, cosmopolitan and busiest shopping precincts in Australia.

The ‘discovery store’ is the new flagship

To compete with the masses, including copy-cats, brands are utilising the power of physical spaces to establish themselv...

Coles, Aust Post among most influential brands list

Aussie retailers make it to the top ten on Ipsos' Most Influential Brands list.

Design for a better shopping experience

Responsive strategies for shopping centre and store design.

From The Source: John Ford, Microsoft

Inside Retail chats with Microsoft Retail Stores International senior director, store operations.

Electronics sector failing to make the grade

Report says big name electronics company's failing to minimise 'child labour and exploitation' across supply chain.

Microsoft unveils Sydney flagship

Sun shines on Sydney for Microsoft opening.

Webinar is only for Professional subscribers

Become a Professional for only $5 Already member? Login
  • Unlimited access to news,insights and opinions
  • Quarterly and weekely magazines
  • Independent research reports and forecasts
  • Quarterly webniars with industry experts
  • Q&A with retail leaders
  • Carrer advice
  • Exclusive masterclass access.Part of Retail Week 2021