Under the changes Billabong’s chief executive Neil Fiske will depart, alongside CFO Jim Howell, general counsel Tracey Wood, HR chief Mara Pagotto and GSM Operations GM Paul Burdekin.
Boardriders chief executive Dave Tanner announced the management shake up over the weekend, appointing the parent company’s president, Greg Healy to lead the Asia Pacific arm of the business, which includes Australian operations for the Billabong, Element, RVCA, Von Zipper and Xcel brands.
Healy will also serve on Billabong’s new board alongside Shannan North, who will also step in as Billabong’s global president of retail strategy.
Former Bebe stores finance principal financial officer Joseph Scirocco has come on as chief financial officer, while Boardriders COO Julie Ott will also serve as operations chief for Billabong International.
The appointments are effective 24 April, the day that the transaction of Billabong finalises.
Tanner said the leadership team combines seasoned boardriders talent and expertise from outside of the organisation.
This team will lead the integration of two great companies, creating the world’s leading action sports company. I am particularly excited to announce the elevations of Greg Healy and Shannan North, who bring significant industry experience and will be instrumental in leading our global growth with their new Board responsibilities,” he said.
“We want to thank Neil Fiske, Peter Myers, Tracey Wood, Jim Howell, Mara Pagotto, Paul Burdekin and the Billabong Board of Directors for their dedication to the success of Billabong, its people and heritage,” Tanner added.
Full list of Billabong appointments
- Greg Healy, Global President, President APAC, Board of Directors responsibilities.
- Shannan North, Global President, Billabong and Retail Strategy, Board of Directors responsibilities.
- Joe Scirocco, Chief Financial Officer.
- Thomas Chambolle, President EMEA.
- Jean Louis Rodrigues, General Manager Wholesale EMEA.
- Nate Smith, President Americas.
- Dan Levine, Chief Brand Officer.
- Garry Wall, Global General Manager Quiksilver.
- Emilie Souvras, Global General Manager Roxy.
- Mike Jensen, Global General Manager DC Shoes.
- Kevin Meehan, Global General Manager RVCA.
- David Brooks, Global General Manager Element.
- Ilene Eskenazi, Chief Human Resources Officer and Global General Counsel.
- Julie Ott, Chief Operating Officer.
- Mike Yerkes, Chief Logistics Officer.
- Nico Foulet, Chief Information Officer.
- Sonia Lapinsky, Chief Integration Officer.
Access exclusive analysis, locked news and reports with Inside Retail Weekly. Subscribe today and get our premium print publication delivered to your door every week.