City of Parramatta (the City) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from applicants interested leasing a retail premises, known as Retail 6, which is located in the City’s major urban renewal precinct – Parramatta Square.
Retail 6 directly adjoins the public domain of 1 Parramatta Square which will be the Western Sydney University (WSU) City Campus. WSU is scheduled to commence its first semester in early 2017 which provides the tenant of Retail 6 a major opportunity to be one of the first food and beverage operators in Parramatta Square.
An applicant will be required to submit its application addressing the following main criteria:
- Rent and proposed terms;
- Extended hours of operation;
- Proposed food/beverage concept and activation;
- Proposed internal and external design; and
- Suggested menu and food offering.
Registration: EOI documents may be obtained (see option below).
Enquiries should be directed to:
- via the online forum (see option below) or,
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- by phone to Council’s Procurement Advisor, on (02) 9806 5094, (please note that Council requires all enquiries for advice with regard to a specific EOI to be submitted in writing.)
Completed responses are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the EOI title, number, and closing date, and placed in the Tender Box located at City of Parramatta Council’s Customer Services Centre, Ground Floor, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 by 10.00am, Tuesday 19 July 2016.
Closing date and time: EOI close at 10.00am, Tuesday 19 July 2016, and submissions must be fully received by this time. The highest or any EOI may not necessarily be accepted, and any action or contact that may be considered as an attempt to influence a decision of Administrator or Staff shall disqualify the relevant EOI. Late, verbal or emailed submissions will not be accepted.