The future of retail on show
In less than one week, the doors to the 2015 Online Retailer Conference & eCommerce Expo will open. There are an abundance of inclusions in a pass to the expo however the most impressive feature this year is the Future Store.
Set in the heart of the Expo, the Future Store is your chance to experience the convergence of offline and online shopping coming to life. Find out what it’s like to be the customer and how you’ll need to engage with your consumer in the not so distant future.
Zones within the Future Store include:
- 3D Print & Scan: Witness a live demonstration of an oversized commercial 3D printer in action. View samples of various 3D printed products and view a range of 3D scanners suitable for both small and large projects.
- Connected Retail: Discover how an interactive wine shelf facilitates the customer’s decision when selecting from a wide range of products.
- Mobile & Proximity: Experience proximity based marketing and browsing with intelligent displays that tailor content based on who customers are, their location and why they are there.
- Virtual Reality: Use our VR headsets to immerse yourself in the future of retail and see practical examples of how it will help revolutionise your retail space.
- Digital Shelf: See the latest in intelligent shelf labels that allow dynamic promotions and pricing. Smart displays will help delegates choose the right outfit and accessories.
Sponsors of the Future Store installation include: Temando, hybris, 3D Printing Systems, iProximity Fujitsu, Virtual Reality Ventures, Aopen, and Prendi.
Attendees to the Online Retailer Conference & eCommerce Expo also gain entry to the following:
- The official event opening ‘Digital Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Productivity in The Retail Industry’ keynote by Paul Fletcher, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Communications.
- Four further keynote speaker presentations by Bonobos, Gilt Groupe, Urban Outfitters, and Frost & Sullivan.
- The logistics & eWarehouse show.
- 16 sessions of original content and actionable insights in the Retail Tech Seminar Theatre.
More information on the 2015 Online Retailer Conference & eCommerce Expo, including how to book your conference pass, can be found at onlineretailer.com.
Winning Appliances officially opened its store in Chadstone shopping centre this week, with three bespoke, built-in… https://t.co/5NfHiDFU7f3 hours ago
Less than 4 days away, Inside Retail Live is back w/ an amazing speaker line-up & an all new choose your own advent… https://t.co/5M5wdindHM16 hours ago