Online Retail Industry Awards winners named
Online electronics, homewares and appliance retailer, Kogan, won the StarTrack People’s Choice Award, while alternative store, Beserk, took out the People’s Choice Award for Small Retailers during the gala event held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
StarTrack CEO and Australia Post Group Chief Operations Officer, Bob Black, said more Australians were buying online than ever before, and mainly from local retailers, with sales up 11.5 per cent in the past year.
Dan Murphy’s was inducted into the ORIA Hall of Famers, for its contributions over the life of the awards.
“Retail is continuously evolving and so are consumers, therefore retailers especially must work hard to stay competitive and relevant in today’s modern marketplace,” said Alice Kuepper, event director of Online Retailer.
“It’s important for us therefore to acknowledge these efforts and celebrate their successes together as an industry, in a meaningful way. The winners are the top e-commerce players influencing the market in ways that are both new and compelling, and we congratulate them for their achievements.”
StarTrack ORIAS WINNERS:
- Best Pureplay Online Retailer: Tinyme
- Best New Online Retailer: FitMyCar
- Best Small Independent Retailer: Hunting for George
- Best Multichannel Retailer: Supercheap Auto
- Best In-Store Initiative: Mon Purse
- Best Pop-Up Experience: Grace Loves Lace
- Best Online Retail Marketing: birdsnest
- Best Site Optimisation & Design: Showpo
- Mobile Commerce Site/Application: Tinyme
- Best Social Commerce Initiative: Showpo
- Best Omnichannel Customer Service: Tinyme
- Best International Conqueror: Mon Purse
- Best Bootstrapped Growth Initiative: MyDeal.com.au
- Online Retailer of the Year: Mon Purse
- Hall of Fame: Dan Murphy’s
- Industry Recognition: Kate Morris, Adore Beauty
- People’s Choice – Small Retailer: Beserk
- StarTrack People’s Choice: Kogan.com
When Crumpler CEO Adam Wilkinson stepped up to lead the Tigerlily brand earlier this year, he asked customers for f… https://t.co/cGtmSxgHkj12 hours ago
The supermarket giant has received the highest ever fine issued by the Australian Communications and Media Authorit… https://t.co/7DW7PRoizS1 day ago