12 trends to change the future of retail
- Manufacturers in retail
- Wearable technology
- Mobile phone usage
- Ageing workforce, ageing market
- Ethnic diversification
- Multi-channel delivery and engagement
- Social media communications strategies
- Diminishing career loyalty
- Price convergence online/offline
- Drone technology in the supply chain
- 3D Printing
- Peer2Peer transactions.
Of course there are more – but you get the idea. Change is relentless, overwhelming, and unpredictable. You have two options to deal with this future:
- You can develop strategies for each one, assign resources, and monitor progress in order to respond. You anticipate, react, and constantly fight. You win some and you lose some – but you can never stop worrying.
- You build your organisational culture to be an adaptive system. A system that is self-governing that thrives on complexity and is anti-fragile.
Which one is the hardest?
Which is the most effective?
Most importantly, what do you choose?
Ganador – Making a better future happen.
The Iconic has launched a new TVC, indicating its intention to grow its presence in the booming sportswear sector… https://t.co/q4V0vM9apJ3 hours ago