12 trends to change the future of retail
- Manufacturers in retail
- Wearable technology
- Mobile phone usage
- Ageing workforce, ageing market
- Ethnic diversification
- Multi-channel delivery and engagement
- Social media communications strategies
- Diminishing career loyalty
- Price convergence online/offline
- Drone technology in the supply chain
- 3D Printing
- Peer2Peer transactions.
Of course there are more – but you get the idea. Change is relentless, overwhelming, and unpredictable. You have two options to deal with this future:
- You can develop strategies for each one, assign resources, and monitor progress in order to respond. You anticipate, react, and constantly fight. You win some and you lose some – but you can never stop worrying.
- You build your organisational culture to be an adaptive system. A system that is self-governing that thrives on complexity and is anti-fragile.
Which one is the hardest?
Which is the most effective?
Most importantly, what do you choose?
Ganador – Making a better future happen.
The supermarket giant has received the highest ever fine issued by the Australian Communications and Media Authorit… https://t.co/7DW7PRoizS18 hours ago
Kathmandu's sales have risen sharply over the past six weeks, but CEO Xavier Simonet remains cautious about the ret… https://t.co/nwniA7wcmE18 hours ago