Inside Retail is accepting nominations for the 2022 Top 50 People in E-Commerce, an annual report recognising the best and brightest in online retail.
We’re looking for talented and inspiring leaders who have driven success and innovation in their business as well as had a positive impact on the broader community.
If you know someone who fits this description — or if it sounds like you — be sure to nominate them by September 30 so they can be considered for next year’s list.
Previous winners include Julie Mathers, founder and CEO of Flora & Fauna, Mark Teperson, former chief digital officer of Accent Group, Kate Morris founder and director of Adore Beauty, Tony Nash, founder and CEO of Booktopia, and Travis Wright, recently named CEO of Tigerlily.
All eligible nominees will receive an invitation to apply, and have their application scored by our panel of expert judges. Our judging panel this year includes:
- Peta Granger, ethical retail advocate and former Lush ANZ director
- Paul Waddy, e-commerce advisor and former CEO of The Horse
- Sonya Pala, business consultant for fashion brands, currently working with Faithfull The Brand
- Meray Azar, digital retail expert and former e-commerce manager at Jeanswest amd Spotlight Retail Group
- Kingston Lee-Young, CEO of The Digital Mavens
- Paul Roper, chief commercial officer at CouriersPlease
- Shannon Ingrey, vice president and general manager, APAC, BigCommerce
- Heather McIlvaine, features and premium editor at Inside Retail
- Ruth Hogan, features and premium editor at Inside Retail
Click here to submit a nomination.